Sunday, January 27, 2008

Hellraiser 3: Hell on Earth - Skin Rip +++++plus New Hellraiser Remake Coming Out Soon



Since I was a kid, I've loved horror movies. Non-stop I would watch one after the other, none of them really frightened me, until I saw three movies that scarred me for life. The first being The Exorcist(I still haven't outgrown that one). The second film was Night of the Living Dead, although now I have a fetish for Zombie movies, thank you George A. Romero. The third film was Hellraiser, let me tell you my brothers, I slept with the night lite on for a long time fearing a Cenobite was lurking in the dark just waiting to shoot razor sharp chains at me and rip off my skin. Yeah, it was like that. The Hellraiser films actually featured a ton of sequels, not worthy enough to compete with the likes of Jason and Freddy though. The good news is that Clive Barker is remaking the original Hellraiser for 2008. "There are some areas of the first movie where I think we can be a lot more intense and a lot more scary," he said. "It will not be simply a reworking or re-shooting of the first picture." And he’s also hoping for an increased budget would allow for more special effects as the original was made for less than $1 million.

Here's a list of the Hellraiser movies in order, haven't seen all of them? That's probably because the latter ones were straight to video releases
Hellraiser (1987)
Hellbound: Hellraiser II (1988)
Hellraiser III: Hell on Earth (1992)
Hellraiser IV: Bloodline (1996)
Hellraiser V: Inferno (2000)
Hellraiser VI: Hellseeker (2002)
Hellraiser VII: Deader (2005)
Hellraiser VIII: Hellworld (2005)

Related Posts



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: