Sunday, September 16, 2007

Irreversible - Severe Head Trauma


After watching this clip your first words might be, "Whoa, that's pretty violent" or if you're like me, "Holy Shit, that's fuckin' awesome." Either way, you're going to have some kind of reaction to this ultra violent scene from the French film Irreversible. That's exactly what director Gaspar NoƩ wanted, in fact initial footage using a latex dummy wasn't violent enough, so they used C.G.I. (if you look closely you can see the digital augmentations) to kick it up a notch. The movie starring Vincent Cassel and Monica Bellucci(Google her immediately)was so controversial Newsweek stated that it was the "most walked-out-of movie of the year."

Related Posts



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cheezus, that made me feel ill. That's just about the most violent clip I've ever seen - kinda want to see the whole film when my guts are feeling better.