Monday, February 21, 2011

Magadheera - A Long Way Down


Ok, I spoke too soon. Maybe declaring that Greatest Movie Deaths is back then not posting for two months was definitely NOT the right way to do things. But I just lost the will, with Google threatening to shut down the site if I didn't remove their precious ads because of the "mature content" and the constant removal of videos by Youtube for copyright infringement, it just wasn't worth it anymore. I lost the inspiration.....

.....That is until I saw our next Movie Death, my eyes lit up and the hairs on my testicles rose as if I found out my ex-girlfriend was hit by a bus. I was re-energized again, and I realized I never started this site for the money, sure the money DID help, but NO. It was for you people, my readers, all three of you...

So without further adieu, let's get to some movie deaths....

This is a scene from the Telugu film Magadheera, a historical drama about a warrior who protects the princess of his kingdom, only to be killed and reincarnated to get his revenge. In the climax of the film, as our protagonist is in danger of getting mowed down by the rotor blades of a helicopter, Telugu megastar Chiranjeevi arrives in a speeding jeep, drives it up a ramp while jumping out before it crashes into the helicopter in mid-air à la Die Hard 4. Our Villain, refusing to except defeat grabs the present day princess and prepares to jump off a cliff with her. Our hero saves the day when he throws a sword at the villain as he leaps, severing his arm and sending him plummeting to his death. All that's missing is a *splat*


To watch the whole fight scene click here.

Another great scene where our hero takes on 100 warriors by himself, lots of entertaining deaths, watch it here


Greatest Movie Deaths is back!(for real this time)....Fuck Yeah

Related Posts



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

7 comments:

Anonfourtwenty said...

I love that clip!

Das Auto! said...

bollywood is so ridiculous.

Brut said...

Hahaha, oh man. That's classic.

World of Zero said...

Yeah, two months is never a good way to do it. I was gone for about a month when I first started. It's a good way to lose what followers you have.

Anonymous said...

wow that is so awesome! I can't believe this was in a movie XD

FilmAdviser said...

Wow you are a very merzkiy malchik. Will follow your blig to borrow some ideas fore mine

cooperlife said...

the hairs on your testicles rise when you think about your ex-girlfriend being hit by a bus...?

yeah I guess that makes sense.